Which one is better Realme TechLife Buds t100 vs Mivi F70
The well-known smartphone maker Realme offers a pair of truly wireless earphones called the TechLife Buds T100. These earphones are made to offer customers high-quality music and a snug, pleasant fit.
The Realme TechLife Buds t100’s sound quality is one of their best qualities. They have 8mm dynamic drivers, which produce crisp highs and deep bass in clear, powerful sounds. The AAC audio codec, renowned for its capacity to deliver high-quality music with minimum latency, is also supported by the earbuds.
The Mivi F70 is a portable Bluetooth speaker with high-quality audio performance and a range of convenient user features. This speaker is designed to be easy to use and provide clear, powerful sound for various settings.
One of the standout features of the Mivi F70 is its sound quality. The speaker is equipped with two 10W drivers and passive radiators, which deliver powerful bass and clear, detailed audio. It also features a 360-degree surround sound design, ensuring sound is distributed evenly throughout the room.
Comparison Table: Realme TechLife Buds t100 vs Mivi F70
|Features||Realme TechLife Buds t100||Mivi F70|
|Audio performance||8mm dynamic driver,AAC audio codec support, clear and powerful sound||Two 10W drivers and passive radiators, 360- degree surround sound design|
|Portability||Lightweight and compact design, ideal for use on-the-go||Portable and lightweight design, but slightly larger due to dual-driver setup|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 5.0, easy pairing and connectivity, good wireless range||Bluetooth 5.0, limited wireless range of up to 10 meters|
|Controls||Up to 5 hours of battery life per charge, Additional 20 hours with charging case||Easy-to-use controls for adjusting volume playback|
|Battery life||Up to 5 hours of battery life per charge,Additional 20 hours with charging case||Up to 5 hours battery life per charge, 3 hours charging time|
|Water resistance||IPX4 water and sweat resistance||Not water resistant|
|Input types||Not applicable||Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX, Micro-SD, FM radio|
|Microphone||Built-in microphone for hands-free calling||Built-in microphone for hand -free calling|
|Weight||4.1g (each earbud),36.5g (charging case)||400g|
|Dimensions||60.2*37.5*25.5mm (charging case)||7.1*2.6*2.6inches|
|Buy Now Button|
Realme techlife buds t 100
- Driver: 8mm dynamic driver
- Audio Codec: AAC
- Bluetooth Version: 5.0
- Battery Life: Up to 5 hours (earbuds) + 20 hours (with charging case)
- Charging Time: 2 hours (earbuds) + 2 hours (charging case)
- Charging Port: Micro-USB
Realme TechLife Buds t100 sport a streamlined, contemporary appearance. They come in black and white as their only color options. The earphones are portable and lightweight, making them comfortable to wear for extended periods. To provide a snug fit for all users, they also include three different sizes of ear tips.
- A reasonable pricing range
- Strong and clean audio performance of the highest caliber
- Featuring three different ear tip sizes for a snug and comfortable fit.
- IPX4-rated water and sweat resistance
- Simple touch controls for the voice assistant, calls, and music playback
- For portability, use a lightweight and compact design.
- Support for the AAC audio codec for high-quality audio
- There is no active noise cancellation.
- Micro-USB is used instead of USB-C in the charging case.
- The charging case doesn’t include a wireless charging option.
- Battery life (5 hours per charge) might be improved.
- Two 10W drivers, as well as passive radiators.
- Frequency Input: 20 Hz to 20 k Hz
- Bluetooth Version: V5.0
- Wireless Range: 10 meters or more
- Up to 5 hours of battery life
- Charged for three hours
- Input Power: 5V/1A DC
Additionally built for portability and convenience is the Mivi F70. It is portable and lightweight, making it simple to use in a number of situations. The speaker has a micro USB cord for convenient charging and an internal rechargeable battery that offers up to 5 hours of playback on a single charge.
The Mivi F70 provides several helpful features for users in addition to its audio performance. It has a built-in FM radio, an auxiliary input, a built-in microphone that enables hands-free calling, and other audio features. The speaker also features simple controls for changing playback and volume.
- Two 10W drivers and passive radiators provide powerful audio performance.
- design of surround sound in 360 degrees for consistent audio dissemination
- Easily portable and lightweight design.
- Bluetooth, 3.5mm AUX, Micro-SD, and FM Radio are just some input possibilities.
- No support for in-built voice assistants
- It is not suited for use near water or wet situations as it lacks a waterproof or water-resistant grade.
Which one is better: Realme TechLife Buds t100 or Mivi F70?
Because the Realme TechLife Buds t100 and Mivi F70 were created for entirely different things, it is difficult to conclude which one is superior. While Mivi F70 is a portable Bluetooth speaker with strong audio performance and various input possibilities, Realme TechLife Buds t100 is a truly wireless earphone offering high-quality music and touch controls.
Due to its lightweight and small size, IPX4 water and sweat resistance, and touch controls, Realme TechLife Buds t100 might be a better option if you’re seeking a genuine wireless earbud. The Mivi F70, on the other hand, might be a better option for you if you’re looking for a portable Bluetooth speaker because of its powerful audio performance, 360-degree surround sound design, and several connectivity options.
The Mivi F70 and Realme TechLife Buds t100 are different products with different features. A truly wireless earbud with good sound quality, touch controls, and IPX4 water and sweat resistance, Realme TechLife Buds t100 is the perfect option for anyone searching for a small, portable earphone for everyday use. The Mivi F70, on the other hand, is a portable Bluetooth speaker with robust sound performance, 360-degree surround sound design, and a variety of input possibilities, making it an excellent alternative for individuals searching for a portable speaker for outdoor activities or inside use.
- In-Depth Comparison: Realme TechLife Buds T100 vs Noise VS104
- BoAt Airdopes 141 vs 181: Which Wireless Earbuds Are Worth Your Money?
- Which is better sony xp700 vs JBL partybox 710?
- Which is Better Jbl partybox 310 vs Sony xp700
- Realme Techlife Buds t100 vs Oppo Enco Buds2: Which Earbuds Are the Better Buy?